Setting up Pipelines in Funnelfly opens up the means to automate your funnel from the first stage to the last stage. Each Pipeline holds the Sequences you set up to automate users through separate stages. It is important to separate your Pipelines based on both the audience and the goals because it can become complicated to run multiple campaigns from one Pipeline.
1) To create Pipelines, click Settings on the left menu, click on Pipelines, and then click the NEW PIPELINE button.
2) Next, you will need to name your Pipeline and then name each stage within your Pipeline. When you begin to type in each stage, the next stage will be automatically created.
3) You will need to set up each stage in your Pipeline, then select Won or Lost within the stages by selecting it from the Type dropdown menu. You will need to click Save Pipeline when completed.
4) You will then be shown the New Pipeline within the Pipeline screen.
5) You can also click on Outbound, and then Growth Journey Map to see the new Pipeline and to set up new Sequences within each stage.
6) Click on Assign Sequence and choose Create New or select the name of an existing Sequence from the dropdown list.
7) You will need to create or select the Sequences for each stage in the Pipeline.
To get more information on setting up Sequences, you can follow our Setup Guide.