In this Funnelfly support guide, you will learn the way to upload and enroll leads into Growth Tracks. Enrolling leads can be done multiple ways:
- Enroll from the Person Card
- Enroll Multiple People from the People screen
- Enroll People from Uploaded Files
- Enroll People from the Forms on your Website
Enroll from the Person Card
1) To manually enroll one person into a Growth Track, you can simply navigate to the People tab within the menu. You will need to click on the person's name or Search by people in the top right.
2) Next, you will need to click on the person's name in the search results, and then click ENROLL IN A GROWTH TRACK.
Enroll Multiple People from the People screen
1) To enroll multiple people within Funnelfly, you will need to select ADD FILTER, then select one of the options in the drop-down list. For instance, if you need to find someone with the domain name funnelfly in their email, you could select Email > Contains: funnelfly.
2) Once the filter is set on these users, you will need to select Enroll In Growth Track.
Enroll People from Uploaded Files
1) You can enroll leads into Growth Tracks based on the import name. The first step is to import users from your CSV file into Funnellfy. Once you click Upload File, you will need to map the column headers to the fields within Funnelfly, and then rename your file.
2) Next you will need to filter by the Import Name, then click the checkbox next to the name of the file you uploaded.
3) Next you will click Add Filter, which will only select the users that match the uploaded file name. Since the filter is set on these users, you will then only need to select Enroll In Growth Track and select the Growth Track.
Enroll People from the Forms on your Website
1) You will need to select Growth Tracks from the menu, then Global Settings.
2) Next you will need to click ADD STEP > Update Pipeline > Then select the correct Pipeline and Stage that represents the Growth Track.
If you set up the integration like the code below, you will need to select formName from the list and then select equals signup, then click the SAVE button.
More information on the technical setup of Funnelfly can be found in the Technical Documentation.