With Funnelfly's CSV Upload features, you can easily import your existing data into the platform. First, you will need to get the CSV file from either Google Sheets or Microsft Office.
It is simple to export the CSV file from Google Sheets, by simply clicking File > Download > Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet).
To get your file in the right format from Microsoft Office, first click on the File button in the menu > Then you will need to click Save As. Next you will need to click Browse. Then you will need to click Save As in the box to choose the text file format. Choose CSV (Comma delimited).
1) Within the menu, click Settings then navigate to Import to begin importing users for your CSV file.
2) Then you will need to click UPLOAD FILE to choose your CSV file.
3) Click Open, to bring in the CSV file to begin mapping the CSV Fields to the Column Fields.
4) Map each of the fields within your CSV to the corresponding Funnelfly fields. The CSV fields will be the column ceaders within the CSV file. When mapping the fields within the CSV to the Funnelfly fields, Funnelfly will start inputting the data into Funnelfly and organize it by the Funnelfly fields on the right.
5) Next you will need to click PROCESS to begin inputting the leads within Funnelfly.
6) Once imported, you can navigate to People within the menu to see your imported leads. Once there, you can click ADD FILTER, selected Import Name, then check the checkbox next to your file name to see only those imported users.
- Every lead will need to have either an unique ID or email.
- We will not import duplicate emails, either within your CSV file or if they already exist in your account, and if an email exists we will update their info.
- We will import all valid rows within your CSV upload and show errors for any invalid rows.
- If you import a Full Name, we will split it into both a First Name and Last Name field within Funnelfly.
Below is Funnelfly's CSV upload template to ensure your header columns are correct upon uploading.