Our security team rapidly investigates all reported security issues. If you believe you’ve discovered a bug in Funnelfly's security, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org (include 'Security issue' in the title). We will respond as quickly as possible to your report. We request that you not publicly disclose the issue until it has been addressed by Funnelfly.
Funnelfly will rewards the confidential disclosure of any design or implementation issue that could be used to compromise the confidentiality or integrity of our users’ data (such as by bypassing our login process, injecting code into another user’s session, or instigating action on another user’s behalf).
A minimum reward of $10 USD may be provided for the disclosure of qualifying bugs. At our discretion, we may increase the reward amount based on the creativity or severity of the bugs. As with most security reward programs, we ask that you use common sense when looking for security bugs. Vulnerabilities must be disclosed to us privately with reasonable time to respond, and avoid compromise of other users and accounts, or loss of funds that are not your own. We do not reward denial of service, spam, or social engineering vulnerabilities. Although Funnelfly itself and all services offered by Funnelfly are eligible, vulnerabilities in third-party applications that use Funnelfly are not.
As with most security reward programs, there are some restrictions:
- We will only reward the first person to responsibly disclose a bug to us
- Any bugs that are publicly disclosed without providing us a reasonable time to respond will not be rewarded
- Whether to reward the disclosure of a bug and the amount of the reward is entirely at our discretion, and we may cancel the program at any time
- Your testing must not violate any laws
- We can’t provide you a reward if it would be illegal for us to do so, such as to residents of countries under current U.S. sanctions